Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Fun in Berlin


We've done so much these past couple of days that i can't type it all. I'll just tell about the pictures.The first is of a waterfall in a park that we went to two days ago, which has just about the only hill in Berlin. There's a blue tower that you can see in the background, which is on top of the small hill.
The next is a picture I took of a piece of the Berlin Wall. My dad and I went downtown yesterday, and went to this touristy place that told all about it. I still don't completely understand it all but i think it's pretty interesting. The third one is of Elena
on this super fun see-saw type thing, which we found in one of the many,many cool playgrouds around the city. It makes you go really high. The huge building in the next picture is this

enourmous palace that the king of Prussia gave to his girlfriend to show his affection. The picture shows about half of it. The gardens are about a third of the size of the Tier Garden, with a lake, fountains, forests, and endless pathways. I'd like to live there.
The last picture is of one of the many U-bahns throughout the city. It was really hard to catch it in motion. Today we're going to check out one of the schools. I really miss all of you, and can't wait to see you soon.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment